The Twin Peaks Muppet prints are now available!
Thanks to the good folks over at InPrnt, all the designs are now all available print-to-order in a variety of sizes, AS WELL as i-phone and tablet cases!
Go to HERE to check them out, as well as some of my older designs, and thanks to everyone for all your positive feedback and support!
I’m so glad this infographic exists.
this is important
- it is an absolute masterwork of storytelling. like just in terms of plot structure and pacing, introducing issues and resolving them (or choosing to leave them unresolved), increasing the scale of its conflicts without diminishing the importance of its origins - i have pretty much never seen any work of fiction that knows itself as well and yet as unpretentiously as breaking bad
- so many good characters - i wrote about this at length once, but yeah, if you have ever invested in any fictional characters, you will be so so so invested in these ones. i’m sure you’ve heard all about walter white but yeah jesse pinkman….. skyler white…… gus fring…… mike ehrmantraut………. all so good and so important
- it’s literally the ~*~prettiest~*~ show ever made ask anyone
- in many ways it’s an ode to westerns, in just as many ways it’s an ode to noir, it has some elements of greek tragedy in there too? basically it takes all ur fave unhappy genres and splices them together under a sprawling new mexico sky
- it’s funny as shit tbh - i know everyone talks it up like it’s the most devastating thing, and it is pretty bleak by the time you get around to season 5, but it’s still really easy to watch and one of the largest elements of that is the fact that it never loses its sense of humor. it is so good at splicing drama and comedy and it has made me laugh more than a lot of comedies have
- the performances are so fucking on point. there’s this one moment in a season 2 episode where bryan cranston is punching a hand dryer in a bathroom, and you see the look in his eyes before he looks down at the ground, and when he looks up a second later he’s an entirely different person. this is not an exaggeration at all. the thing is this is a moment nobody even remembers because it’s probably not even in the top 20 acting moments on the show the acting is just so ridiculously good (and there are NO weak links, a lot a lot a LOT of thought is put into the casting of even the most minor characters)
- once you finish breaking bad you can talk to ME about breaking bad what other reason do you need
Taken by Billy Meier on March 8, 1975. One of the first UFO photographs to undergo an optical computer analysis. An independent lab confirmed the photograph had not been altered and was considered genuine.
i have a very big crush on u but sadly u are a garden. can’t fuck a garden!